Notes about Signing up for CEUs at Circle CA
Use the links on this page to sign up for individual classes. The link will take you to our scheduling software, where the class will already be selected and the date highlighted on the calendar. Click on the date to proceed to the enrollment confirmation.
Please note in the comments section if you are a student or LAc or POCA member.
Payment is due on the day of the class.
About Your Instructor
David Lesseps, LAc co-founded Circle Community Acupuncture in 2008, and has treated thousands of patients using the Master Tung system. He teaches Tung acupuncture classes at Circle Community Acupuncture, POCAfest conferences, and POCA Tech. David combines his years of clinical experience, study and continuing education. He is passionate about providing his colleagues the opportunity to learn this powerful and effective system of acupuncture.
Continuing Education at Circle CA
We're excited to introduce our series of Continuing Education classes for 2018. We strive to provide clinically relevant courses that add to your practice skills without breaking the bank.
Introduction to Tung's Acupuncture (6 California CEUs)
- California LAcs -- $75
- POCA member California LAcs -- $60
- TCM students -- $50 (no CEUs)
Saturday, June 30 (10am to 5pm):
- Lays the foundation for understanding Tung acupuncture.
- Applying and understanding the core concepts of holographic imaging, tissue correspondences, point proximity, channel relationships and functions.
- Introduces the most powerful and commonly used Tung acupuncture points.
- Covers location, needling technique, and functions.
- Methods of developing customized treatment protocols are taught and applied to common patient complaints.
- Approved for 6 California CEU hours.
Treatment of Pain With Tung Acupuncture and Distal Point Strategies (4 California CEUs)
- California LAcs -- $50
- POCA member California LAcs -- $45
- TCM students -- $40 (no CEUs)
Saturday, July 28 (noon to 4pm)
- Learn to successfully treat pain conditions with Tung style acupuncture and other distal needling approaches
- Learn specific Tung points and their applications
- Methods of developing customized treatment protocols are taught and applied to any type of painful condition
- Strategies for treating multiple complaints with a single treatment